Monday, August 1, 2011

RANDOM THOUGHTS AND MORE

Random Thoughts 1

Cutting one’s hair super short is a liberating experience. Trust me, I have been wearing my hair at a decent length for almost all my life and having the courage or perhaps tenacity to chop it off is I think an accomplishment. You see, most of my colleagues and friends were shock after seeing my hair and I don’t know if that conspicuous expression translates to “you-look-good” or “what-the-hell-were-you-thinking.”

Random Thoughts 2

Still about my hair (hahaha just can’t get enough of it), my team mate from Manila (@Rainne) suggested that I should dye my hair ash brown with streaks of copper. I got excited and I guess am trying that.

Random Thoughts 3

Call it archaic but my current playlist is Josh Groban’s Closer. I am sometimes moved to tears every time I hear Mi Mancherai, When You Say You Love Me, Remember When It Rained, Per Te… okay, the whole album nalang.

Random Thoughts 4

Am listening to Mi Mancherai now and *sniff* *sniff*. Well, I don’t have to know the translation of the Italian song for me to understand that it’s all about pain.

Random Thoughts 5

Congratulations to the newly inducted officers and new members of Rotaract Club of Cebu South. Twenty four (24) years is a colossal achievement. It translates to 24 years of passionate service to the community, 24 years of breaking new grounds and 24 years of being a pioneer in remarkable leadership. Here’s to more years of success, service and solidarity. Go team!

RY 2011 – 2012 New Set of Officers

President:                                            Geopeter Mayhew
Vice President:                                     Roland Ray Dingal
Secretary:                                            Vernie Balmes
Treasurer:                                            IPP Renult Jossell Pogoy
Auditor:                                               PDS / ADRR Rudilin Blanco

Board of Directors

Community Service:                                       Josh Eballe
Vocation / Professional Service:                       Ace Andrew Dionaldo
Club Service:                                                 Ronald Cascara
Finance Service:                                            James Calvin Saso
International Service;                                     Veronica Jones Esperagosa
Public Image / New Generation:                       Irish May Majait

The "boys" playing around

24th Induction of Officers and New Members held at Radisson Blue Hotel last July 30

Strike a pose Verns

The after party or is this the party?

Congratulations, team!

No comments:

Post a Comment