Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FEBRUARY 6: MY SUNDAY MORNING



2:00am             
Woke up. Got hungry. Went to Siomayan sa Tisa. Ordered five siomais, three puso :-) noodles without egg and Mountain Dew


3:00am             
Went back to the apartment. Ironed clothes and took a bath for the 5am mass.

4:00am             
Dressed up and tried to look good for the Lord :-)

4:45am             
Took a jeepney heading to Cebu Cathedral. On my way to the church, I took the opportunity to enjoy the early morning fresh air. ‘Twas definitely a delight!

5:15am             
Arrived at Cebu Cathedral. Late for the 5am mass. However, I really wanted to hear Sunday’s message so my partner and I stayed outside the church and took the time to take photographs and captured the beauty of the church at early morning.



                       

6:30am             
Went inside the cathedral and settled in a very good spot

6:50am             
The priest shared Sunday’s message and in a nutshell, ‘twas all about our mission to be the light and salt of the world. My partner got a little emotional. Shed a tear or two. Me too. The message was so wonderful and I got blessed by it. It motivated me. Prayed. Prayed for myself. Prayed for my partner. My family. Friends – especially those who forgot what it really meant to be a friend. Thanked the Lord for all the blessings.

7:30am             
The mass ended and we headed to Jollibee for some hot choco. Went to the counter and ordered. Found a good spot to enjoy our hot choco and iced tea.

8:00am             
My partner and I decided to explore Parian – one of Cebu’s oldest barangay and considered as one of Cebu’s Heritage Site. Took some photographs. Got fascinated with Yap- Sandiego’s old house. Was wondering how it feels like to be living during the Spanish era.







9:30am             
Went to Chowking Colon. Ordered Halo2x early in the morning. My friend, Kate, texted that she’s fetching us at 12noon for our lunch date in her house with our friends – Ogie Velez, Shanin and Dustin  Jose. Replied to Kate telling her that my partner and I were heading to Ayala for some grocery chores and to pick us up there instead.

 Ogie

 Shanin

Dustin


10:00am            
Arrived at Ayala. Went to the mall’s grocery to buy some stuff.

11:00am            
Decided to grab some food. Kate texted that she’s on her way. Replied saying that we’ll wait for her at Breadtalk.

12:30noon         
Kate arrived with a big smile on her face. Was glad to see her. Missed her.

1 comment: