Thursday, November 25, 2010

BORA SHANG, HERE I COME

On December 3 – 5, 2010, my team (Cebu Comms team) is flying to Boracay for an important event which will be participated by the company’s top management. My team will be staying at Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa for the entire duration of the activity. I am a bit excited about this event considering the fact that it will be my first time to visit Boracay. I had several plans in the past to visit the island but to no avail due to a number of reasons. However, coupled with my excitement is also the thought that this is not a vacay but work. I am just hoping that my team and I will have the chance to at least enjoy Shang and Boracay.

Bora Shang, here I come!

Go Team!

---

P.S. The pictures below were taken from the resort's website :-) Don't worry, I'll be sharing the pictures I took while am at you know where!!!



Main Entrance

Solana

Beachfront

Swimming Pool

Lobby Lounge

Hotel Room

No comments:

Post a Comment