Thursday, November 4, 2010

PHANTASMAGORIA: THE AEGIS PEOPLESUPPORT HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION 2010

When I was a kid, I never experienced trick or treating. Growing up in a small suburb, Kalag-kalag is spent watching Magandang Gabi Bayan’s scary documentaries about ghosts, urban legends and horror stories. Hahaha funny how I miss that show. I just realized that we don’t have those kind of shows lately.

But anyway, I usually spend my so-called Halloween at home, with my sister, helping our parents prepare a “feast” for our departed love ones. It has been a tradition in our family to offer prayers (Ampo para sa mga kalag) to the deceased and coupled with that is the extensive meal that we prepared which according to my Mama “the favorite food of our dead family members.” It’s always a delight – we have biko, humba, suman, bibingka, pina-upong manok, and a lot lot more. It’s like Christmas in November minus the parol, Christmas tree and carols.

Fast forward…(to say 10 years J  hehehe)

Now that am in the BPO industry, the Halloween celebration is different. Aside from having kids in the office for some sweet treats, Halloween is about wearing costumes and decorate-your-floor competitions. Speaking about that, the company where am presently working celebrated Halloween 2010 with the theme dubbed as “Phantasmagoria.” The highlight of the activity was the decorate-your-floor contest participated by the different accounts. The employees, on the other hand, gamely joined the competition by wearing their most enchanting and creative costumes.

Am not sure if they're from the movie Avatar or Noah (you know, with Piolo *blush*)


Am not sure about Mike's character hmmm can I just call him as Foundation Boy?

Hey you guys! It's the character from Avatar now endorsing the Nike franchise :)

In fairness, I love the Lion Fish. He/she/whatever looks like the king/queen of the sea. Nag-effort gyud!

Dear readers, please meet, Josie WITHOUT a Pussy Cat


Some stranger with Josie

Wala lang. Group shot.




1 comment:

  1. may i ask the name of the person in the middle on the last photo? he looks familiar to me.... thanks

    -nesa-

    ReplyDelete