Tuesday, November 23, 2010

DEAR FRIEND 1, 2 AND 3

Dear Friend 1,

I exactly understand how you’re feeling…been there. Everything right now is like a roller coaster ride… the ups and downs as well as the twists and turns seem to direct you to a nowhere destination. But as I have told you, focus more on what is important and not on what is temporary and fleeting. The good thing about life is that it is a cycle. We have the chance to be better. A friend once told me that the best way to move on is to forgive. It is hard, but who said it is easy? It is a process… and we can start by forgiving ourselves.

Just hang in there.



Dear Friend 2,

Ending a bad relationship doesn’t mean starting a new one… give yourself some time to breath, contemplate on the things that happened and put yourself back together. You see, I learned that there are some things (and the most important ones) that just can't be yours no matter how hard, eager or relentless you are. It just doesn’t fit. I guess you know that already but you just did not take the hints. Why? I guess you and I both know the answer to this question...you would rather absorb the pain than see the person you care about move away and far from you. But I want to tell you this… we have to learn our lesson, if it is the hard way then, so be it. If the shoe does not fit, why force it?

We can’t give what we don’t have. So I say, learn to love yourself first before you share it to others. If you feel like your heart is in void, don’t expect that others will fill that space. Love is a celebration of gratitude. You enter into a relationship because you have so much blessings already and it is your turn to give it back.



Dear Friend 3,

Finally, Facebook status: Is in a relationship. I am super happy for you. Enjoy every moment of it and take good care of yourself and your partner. Four years of being single, am I correct? I guess the reason why it took God that long to find you a partner is because He was so busy writing your perfect love story :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment