Monday, November 22, 2010

MY FAVORITE MOVIES

Whenever I feel sad or exhausted or if I just want to gain my strength back and function again “normally” and be inspired to perform at my best, I watch these movies over and over again. Catharsis!


If you guys haven’t seen these films yet, I suggest you grab a copy now and enjoy the magic of these titles. Some may consider these movies "baduy and jologs" but I couldn't care less :-) Movies, according to Stanley Kubrick (he directed the films such as Eyes Wide Shut, The Shining, etc.)  should be more like music - a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, the logic behind the emotion and the meaning of the film should all come later. 

So again, baduy or not baduy...jologs or not jologs... it doesn't matter. The important thing is, it touched us, made us think and left a significant memory  (may it be fear, joy, or kilig) instead of just becoming a time pass.













No comments:

Post a Comment