Monday, October 18, 2010

AN OPEN LETTER TO FRIENDS

I don’t know if am a good friend.

At this point, I wanted to play the person who’s supposed to mend things.

Who listens.

Who has the better view of things.

Who observes.

Who shares his thoughts without sounding arrogant and righteous.

I don’t want to take sides.

I want to know the truth.

And, I want my friends to see the truth. Not the way I perceive it, but in a manner that is just and fair.

I don’t want to hurt my friends’ feelings. I treasure them.

At the end of the day, I don’t want to be that someone who didn’t do anything.

I’m sorry if it seems am not doing anything.

I’m sorry if am not taking any action.

But my friends, be it better in time.

If you don’t want to talk now. Let it be.

Talk when you are ready.

Ready to forgive.

Or perhaps, ready to forget.

And most importantly, ready to move on and be whole again.



1 comment:

  1. tnx for being a good fwen langga... dghan nata giagian langga... i mean, tnx for beign there always. tnx fro understanding me evrytime andar ako abnormality.. love you..

    ReplyDelete