Thursday, October 28, 2010

NOT ALL THAT

I wanted to write something prolific as the opening statement in this entry but my head is totally blank right now. If the backspace button can just talk, it will definitely tell me to make up my mind and stop deleting the sentences I come up with. But hey, a lot of thoughts have been bouncing in my head lately which makes it harder to write.

Anyway, I’ll try to write something sensible. Speaking of that, I have something to say to some folks who feel and think that they are all that. You see friends, my week has been massacred by people who are so full of themselves that sometimes you want to rip open their bubbles of conceit and arrogance.

Case 1. There is a huge difference between feedback and attack and from my perspective, you are without a doubt attacking us. You see, am not really reactive. Ask from friends and they will tell you that am very calm. As much as possible, I strive to be reasonable about criticisms and unfavorable judgment. Now, if you have something to say, be objective. Be educated. Be professional.  After all, you claim to be all that.

Case 2. I have my share of blogcapades (term coined from Lethal Kisser) and I want to impart my realizations about a certain entry I read most especially to those who thinks that beauty is tantamount to glory. I want to tell you that a beautiful face does not give you the license to be rude or act like a total jerk. A beautiful face does not mean that you are better than other people. And most of all, a beautiful face does not give you a free pass to throw judgment to other people.  After all, a beautiful face does not make you all that. So please, ayaw pag-kinapayas.

Case 3. I have no Case 3. As a matter of fact, I think I made my point already.  Just a word of advice though:  Just always consider common courtesy and act toward others as you want them to act toward you. That is simple Rule of Reciprocity. As my partner usually say, “Even children have manners.” Arrogance does not equate to confidence. Remember that!

3 comments:

  1. Langga, I can sense you're pissed but you still have your natural poise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weh? Thank you for using the term. :-p

    I like this entry, it's a graceful manifestation of anger. Wrinkles-free. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha... @Lethal Kisser: You should try it sometimes, esp. kung sakit imong tiyan... you kinda had wrinkles all over your face yesterday! hahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete